An article with the opening line “Facebook Ads can be widely profitable if used correctly…” is going to be interesting no matter what, and this one is really interesting:
- How I spent 3.2 million dollars on Facebook ads in 90 days and 7 simple tips that can help you scale your ads profitably…
He has seven lessons that he expands on:
- Lesson #1: Doesn’t matter how much you spend if your offer doesn’t convert (KNOW YOUR NUMBERS)
- Lesson #2: Your initial targeting is the lifeline of your campaign for one reason
- Lesson #3: The one change that increased Ad CTR by 120%
- Lesson #4: Stop Anything That’s not inline with your CPA and Scale Whatever is making you money.
- Lesson #5: Creating LAA audiences that remain the driving force moving forward.
- Lesson #6: The trick that allows us to keep frequency down and lowers CPA 66%
- Lesson #7: You’re really at the mercy of Facebook, don’t let this be your only means.
Lots of good comments too.